COMUNICADO: Programas Institucionales de Movilidad virtual y/o presencial de la Universidad de Guadalajara. Ver comunicado aquí.

Independent Students

You are independent international student if your institution is not part of the partner institutions, , this is that is no cooperation agreement signed between your home institution and the University of Guadalajara. Therefore, this means that you must cover the registration fee for external students. This fee is about 1100 usd per semester.

Your request to perform a mobility program (whether for studies, research or internships) is done through a register in Sistema Minerva where you must upload the documents requested:

  • • Academic record (transcript, or partial certificate), translated by student and endorsed by the exchange coordinator.
  • • Curriculum vitae in Spanish, maximum 2 pages.
  • • Copy of official identification (Passport).
  • • Proof of proficiency in the Spanish language
  • Once you have received acceptance:
    • • Copy of the international health insurance.