Academic Stays for the purpose of taking subjects for external students

These academic stays are the commonest way to study abroad; they consist of regular attendance in one of the University Centres in the University of Guadalajara.

Your home institution is in charge of the revalidation of courses and the ways in which to achieve this, for which reason it is advisable that you familiarize yourself with the process and its conditions before you proceed with your application.

For its part, the University of Guadalajara has the following requirements for you to take courses through the Academic Program:

  • • That your institution appears in the list of partner institutions
  • • Comply with the requirements of your own institution to participate in the Student Mobility Program.
  • • The University of Guadalajara offers courses compatible with your curricula.
  • • That your institution nominetes you through the nomination link that was sent to them previously. Being nominated, you will receive an email with instructions to register your application.
  • • Register on time and upload the documents requested:
    • • Copy of official identification (passport -international students- or identity card -Mexican students-).
    • • Curriculum vitae in Spanish, maximum 2 pages.
    • • Statement of reasons letter
    • • Academic recommendation letter
    • • Academic record (transcript or partial certificate), translated by student and endorsed by the exchange coordinator.
    • • Proof of proficiency in the Spanish Language
    • Once you have received acceptance:
      • • Copy of the international health insurance