University personnel from other institutions

The Coordination for Internationalization (CI) has, at its disposal, an assistance fund to help the University Centres that decide to receive academic personnel from partner institutions in order to undertake a stay of academic collaboration, which could be:

  • • The development of joint research projects
  • • To participate in academic events (seminaries or curricular programmes)
  • • Updating disciplines
  • • To participate in national or international teaching or research networks