External Students in the University of Guadalajara

As a student of any institution of higher education in the world, you can choose to study at the University of Guadalajara; if you are part of one of the partner institutions your academic stay at UdeG will be in the form of an exchange. If not, it will be as an independent student.

Exchange students come from a partner institution and benefit from not paying tuition fees at the University of Guadalajara.

Independent students do not receive this benefit and must pay for the tuition fees that the University stipulates.

There are three types of academic stay according to their desired aim: to study predetermined subjects, to participate in research projects or to carry out internships.